- Log in
- Sign up
Last Revised: March 17, 2021
The following policy governs how ironSource Ltd. (“ironSource“, “Company” “we” or “us“), and its subsidiaries, handle information collected from users of its websites, at the addresses is.com/, lunalabs.io/, bidalgo.com/ and their subdomains (the “Sites“), including ironSource Mobile Dashboard, Luna Create Hub and the Luna Control Hub (the “Dashboards”).
If you would like to review our privacy policies for our products and services, please see the links below:
Mobile Ad Network and Mediation Platform – https://developers.is.com/ironsource-mobile/air/ironsource-mobile-privacy-policy/
- Individuals who we deem to be located in the European Economic Area, United Kingdom, or Switzerland – With respect to the collection and processing of their personal data, as defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), and the UK Data Protection Act.
- Individuals who we deem to be located in California – With respect to the collection and processing of their personal information, as defined by the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”).
Information We Collect, and Purposes of Processing
We collect the following types of information from Users:
- Information collected automatically from Users who are visiting the Sites (“Site Information”):
- Technical Information – Technical information about your browser and device is automatically collected when you visit the Sites, or the Dashboard apps. Such information consists of the device’s IP address, device ID, the type and version of browser used to access the Sites, operating system, language of the browser and operating system, and type of device.
- Interaction Information – Information about your interactions with the Sites or Dashboard apps (e.g. whether you clicked on a specific link, where you clicked, time on Sites, etc.).
- Registration Information – When you register to our services, you will be asked to provide your email address, password, billing information, details about your apps, and payment details.
- Job Application Information – When you choose to apply for a job at ironSource via the Sites, you will be requested to provide us with your full name, email address, phone number, link to your Linkedin page, link to your website, and your CV.
- Newsletter Information – If you subscribe to our newsletter, you will be requested to provide your email address.
- Event Information – If you choose to register to an event we host, you will be requested to provide us with your full name, email address, phone number, job title, current company, and such other information necessary for attending the event.
- Communication Information – If you choose to communicate with us via an online form on the Sites, email, or automated chat service (‘chat bot’), you may provide us with information such as your name, and your email address, and any other information you choose to share with us.
What are the Purposes of the Collection of Information?
- We use Site Information for the following purposes:
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Deletion or Modification of Personal Information
If for any reason you wish to modify or delete your Personal Information please send us an email to email@example.com, and we will make reasonable efforts to modify or delete any such Personal Information pursuant to any applicable privacy laws.
Retention of Information
To use the Sites, you must be over the age of eighteen (18). Therefore, ironSource does not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under the age of eighteen (18) and does not wish to do so. If you have any reason to believe that a minor has shared Personal Information with us, please contact us.
Third Party Sites
When you access or use the Sites, we may use industry-wide technologies such as “cookies” (or similar technologies), which store certain information on your computer and which will allow us to enable automatic activation of certain features, and make your service experience much more convenient and effortless. It is easy to prohibit certain cookies. You can do so by editing your preferences through the Site’s cookie settings link. In addition, most browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. However, if you block or erase cookies your online experience may be limited.
Information to Individuals Located in the European Economic Area, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom
- International Transfers – We store personal data on our Amazon Web Services servers in the United States, and on the servers of our processors, which may be located outside of the European Union, or the United Kingdom. We will transfer personal data countries which are recognized as providing an adequate level of legal protection or where we can be satisfied that alternative arrangement are in place to protect your privacy rights.
- Your Rights – Data subjects have the right to request us to access, rectify or erase personal data that we process, or to restrict or object to its processing in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR. A data subject can submit a request for exercising these rights by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we will process the request subject to verification of the consumer’s identity.
A data subject that chooses to withdraw consent can do that by the cookie settings available on the Site.
A data subject also has the right to file a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority (e.g. of the consumer’s country or domicile) where we have not addressed the data subject’s concerns.
Information to California Residents
- The below table summarizes the categories of personal information of California consumers we have collected, disclosed for a business purpose and sold, as well as the purposes for such disclosures or sales and the categories of sources from which we have obtained such personal information in the past 12 months:
- Recipients of California Personal Information – Although we do not sell personal information for monetary consideration, we do sell personal information, under the definition of “Sale” in the CCPA, subject to the choices with respect to “Sale” of personal information you make on the Site, to the categories of third parties listed below:
- Consumer Rights – A consumer who is a California resident may exercise the following rights regarding his/her personal information, subject to certain exceptions and limitations:
– Advertising Companies; and
– Analytics Providers.
- The right to know the categories and specific pieces of personal information we collect, use, disclose, and sell about the consumer, the categories of sources from which we collected the consumer’s personal information, our purposes for collecting or selling the consumer’s personal information, the categories of personal information that we have either sold or disclosed for a business purpose, and the categories of third parties with which we have shared personal information.
- The right to request that we delete the personal information we have collected or maintain about the consumer.
- The right to opt out of our sale(s) of the consumer’s personal information. If a consumer opts out of certain types of sales, we will be unable to provide that consumer with the services that rely on such sales.
- The right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of the above privacy rights conferred by the CCPA.
How to Exercise Consumer Rights
A consumer can submit a request to know or to delete personal information by sending us an email to email@example.com.
In order to exercise the right to opt out of our sale of his/her personal information, a consumer can use the cookie settings provided in the Site.
A consumer may also designate an authorized agent to make a CCPA request on the consumer’s behalf by verifying the consumer’s identity and providing the agent with a written permission to make the request on the consumer’s behalf.
A parent or a guardian of a child under the age of 13 may submit a request on the child’s behalf as described above.
Verification Process and Required Information
We may need to request additional information from a customer to verify the customer’s identity or process the customer’s request. A customer will not be required to create an account with us to submit a request or have it fulfilled. We will require customers to provide, at a minimum, their email address. We will also ask customers to provide us a few of their device identifiers, so that we can verify their identity. Once we verify a consumer’s identity, we will request additional information necessary to authenticate the request.
Information about California resident requests in 2020
Have any Questions?
Representation for data subjects in the EU
We value your privacy and your rights as a data subject and have therefore appointed Prighter as our privacy representative and your point of contact. Prighter gives you an easy way to exercise your privacy-related rights (e.g. requests to access or erase personal data). If you want to contact us via our representative Prighter or make use of your data subject rights, please visit the following website. https://prighter.com/q/19359051762
Data Protection Officer
121 Menachem Begin Rd., Tel Aviv, Israel
Attn: Data Protection Officer