test referrerNULL

Expert tips for turning apps
into successful businesses

Case Study
Higgs Studio boosts ARPDAU 10% with ironSource in-app bidding and Facebook Audience Network
Higgs Studio, Tile Connect
Higgs Studio is a puzzle game developer that aims to provide players all over the world with enjoyable, challenging puzz…
Case Study
One-person studio Addiktive Games boosts eCPM 50% with ironSource in-app bidding
Addiktive Games, Idle Bubbles Cannon
Addiktive Games is the one-person mobile game studio behind the casual idle game, Idle Bubbles Cannon. As a solo operati…
Case Study
How indie game developer 1UP went from losing money to profitability with ironSource in-app bidding
1UP, Word Search 2021
1UP is an indie gaming company based in Spain. As a young company with a small team and plenty of ambition, they turned …
Case Study
Critical Force moves all traffic to ironSource offerwall after achieving $ 232 eCPM
Critical Force, Critical Ops
Critical Force is a Finnish mobile game company that specializes in online shooter games. Their latest title, Critical O…
Case Study
King leverages the ironSource optimizer to increase ROAS and boost installs for Candy Crush Saga
King, Candy Crush Saga
King is among the world’s leading interactive entertainment companies, with over 200 mobile apps and 249 million month…
Case Study
How Le Figaro reduced costs 70% and reached retention goals in 3 months with Aura
Le Figaro, Le Figaro
Le Figaro is the first-ever and largest daily newspaper in France. With around 22 million monthly active users across th…
Case Study
How My Town Games grew into a robust business with ironSource mediation and LevelPlay in-app bidding
My Town Games, Home DollHouse
Since 2014, My Town has grown into one of the largest game publishers in the world. However, it wasn’t until 2018 that…
Case Study
Video sharing app Likee increases installs 30% with ironSource’s Playworks Studio
Bigo, Likee
Likee is a prominent video sharing app published by the Singapore-based company, Bigo. Operating in a highly competitive…